What Size is Birble?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 13, 2010

She's Officially Late!

What a beautiful Monday morning! I woke up to an unexpected and beautiful blanket of snow. It was just enough to be pretty but not enough to keep me from getting to the doctor...
As of today, Ryleigh is a day late. Apparently, she's comfortable right where she is :). I went to the doctor this morning, and my doctor did an ultrasound and non-stress test to make sure the baby is doing well. All her vitals are pretty darn close to perfect! Can't help but be a proud momma :).
And... I am now 3 cm dilated. Since I've made progress and am overdue, my doctor went ahead and stripped my membranes. Here's to hoping that induces labor! But, if she's stubborn even through that, we are planning to induce Thursday afternoon and have a baby no later than Friday.
Cannot wait to meet my baby girl!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment